- Program Goals
- Introduce four year olds to the library
- Offer a fun, memorable storytime
- Send home basic summer information
- Eraser by Anna Kang
- Perfect by Max Amato
- Case of the missing chalk drawings by Richard Byrne
- This is a whoopsie by Andrew Cangelose
- Drawing with chalk on black paper
- The kids also got to pick little erasers to keep at the end - we put them in a bag and had them pick blind. Next year I want to try to make sure I get ones that are not puzzle erasers that come apart!
- Due to weather, I had to take this to the kids instead of them visiting the library. If they had visited, depending on time, we would have included open play, a messier/bigger art project, and pennies in the wishing well.