This was a new field trip for 2018 and I chose an art theme.
- The book of mistakes by Corinna Luyken
- Lost for words by Natalie Russell
- Progressive drawing
- Cover tables in white paper. All the kids get colored pencils.
- They start a drawing, then every 30 seconds I ping a bell and they move on to the next drawing and continue it.
- Fingerpaint (outside)
- Giant fingerpaint shapes, fingerpaint paper
- Wet chalk painting (outside)
- Chalk, pool with water (also doubles to clean off in)
- Outdoor activities
- Bubbles, hula hoops, jump ropes