- Program Goals
- scrap paper
- regular paper
- cleaning supplies
- From Pink and Green Mama
- Resources: Print outs and books of aerial photography
- Sand, shells
- Thick paper - recycled cardstock and/or construction paper, paper plates, pencils
- Plastic tubs, spoons (dixie cups b/c someone took a bunch of my spoons)
- Glue sticks, glue
- Attendance: 20
- Notes: Sigh. This program has really died off. Kids loved doing it, but it was just a handful of participants. Plus I had nothing to cover the tables so it was a little more messy than usual.
- Attendance: 58
- Connections/Feedback: Talked to parents about making art with kids - it's ok for them to make something too!
- Notes for the future
- 7-31-14: Small tubs of sand are perfect - a few left over and enough for everybody.
- 9-26-13: Used leftover colored sand and shells. Kids really like to just mix it all up, so it's not worth buying the sand in bulk.