|At the beginning, when everything was|
still clean. It didn't last long!
- Giant Lego tub
Table 2: Library promotion
- 3-D printer items
- Maker kits, science experiment books
- Tablet and scanner (to check out)
- Program calendars
- Mix 1/2 cup glue, 1/2 water, and food coloring
- Mix 1 tsp of borax and 1 cup of very hot water
- Pour borax solution into glue solution. Stir until cooled, then work with hands until all the water is worked out
- Glue, borax, food coloring
- measuring cups, mixing bowls, spoons, pitcher
- tablecloth, wipes, ziplock bags
- I didn't bring the remote circ and only a couple kits and the osmo, in addition to the goo and legos. It went very well.
- April 2016
- This was a school-sponsored outreach event. I think about 150 people came and we basically made goo for 4 hours straight! It was a great event, lots of community connections. I'd have more food coloring (I wish they came in tablets or something) and ziplock bags and make sure I had an easy way to dump the waste water. Closer sink access would have been better too, but we made do!