- Program Goals
- Introduce kids to the library as a fun place
Cut out and glue pieces to make a Piggie puppet. Don't forget to write their name on them! Leave them on the tables to dry.
- Puppet pieces from Thrive After Three
- Paper bags, glue sticks, markers (write names on puppets)
- We are in a book by Mo Willems
- Talk about all the books in the library and how Elephant and Piggie get read again each time they are checked out.
- We're in the wrong book; This book just ate my dog by Richard Byrne
- Books from other libraries, how we share between libraries. Reading dog.
- There are cats in this book; There are no cats in this book by Viviane Schwarz
- Play in the library, what kind of programs we do
- Chester's masterpiece by Melanie Watt
- Pennies in the wishing well
- Photo ops with the Pigeon
- Play area
- Visit the hamster