- Program Goals
- Encourage creativity and problem-solving
- Allow children to experience different art products and styles
- Develop fine motor abilities
- Attendance: 35
- Attendance: 51
- Feedback/Connections: Mostly regulars returning for their favorite program!
- Notes: I should have remembered to bring my extra beading supplies from home and I should have more earring pieces next time. Also set the beads for older kids and younger kids apart (although they need to be sorted first)
How it works: Put out all the supplies. Younger kids are encouraged to thread beads on the pipe cleaners, older kids to use the more intricate beading supplies.
- Beads (pony beads, wooden beads, donated seed beads, etc.)
- Pipe cleaners
- Beading supplies
- Dishes to put beads in