Monday, April 6, 2015

Activity Table: Bring on the Spring

  • Program Goals
    • Encourage writing
    • Encourage fine motor skills (drawing)
    • Learn about seasons
    • Encourage circulation
    • Bring children to the youth services desk
  • Evaluation
    • Last used: 2-14-15 to 4-6-15

I've been doing various activities on the table I moved by my desk since last summer. Paws to Read ended today, so I set up a simple writing/drawing activity. I put up a sign that read "Decorate a flower; write or draw about your favorite spring things, then add it to the garden on the windows!"

Supplies:
  • Die cut flowers
  • Crayon bucket (from Birdwatching Station)
  • Colored pencils (from I Spy Aquarium)
  • Tape (from Youth Services desk)
And I put some spring titles on display

No comments: