- This is my substitute storytime whenever I have to cover for my school colleague who does babies and toddlers. I don't do it often enough that people will realize I'm just repeating it and it's a nice basic set up.
- I covered for Pattie's evening storytime, Tiny Tots. 14 people came, which is about average, and I actually knew most of them. We played with the puppet theater afterwards.
- The kids aren't used to a flannelboard, b/c Pattie doesn't use it, so that's a bit chaotic.
- Little Chicken's Big Day by Katie Davis
- This little chick by John Lawrence
- Clap Hands by Lorinda Cauley
- Can you make a scary face? by Jan Thomas
- Jumping and Counting by Jim Gill from Irrational Anthem (opening music, shakers)
- Opening Rhyme: Wiggle Fingers
- Flannelboard: Quiet Loud by Leslie Patricelli
- Interactive puppets: Two Little Blackbirds
- Loud and Quiet by Caspar Babypants and Elizabeth Mitchell
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat (Scream Version)
- Ending song: Sunny Day
Craft: Die-cut puppets
- Die-cut shapes
- Popsicle sticks, tape