Thursday, November 20, 2014

Messy Art Club: Mini Art

Some kids got very into the shells

  • Program Goals
    • Offer an inexpensive way for kids to make gifts
    • Encourage creativity and different art styles
    • 35 in attendance
  • Evaluation
    • 11-20-14
      • Attendance: 39
      • Connections/Feedback: A new family - and a brand new baby! I also had a bunch of teens at the end who were very happy to make lots of frames for the nursing home.
      • Notes: It felt like not as many people - I always forget that these decorative programs people tend to leave much more quickly. 
I had a lot of mini picture frames and small blocks that a patron donated - I still have enough for next year!

Supplies
  • Picture frames, small artist blocks (I think that's what they're called?) donated by a patron
  • Glitter glue
  • Decorations
  • Acrylic paint, paintbrushes, aprons, paper plates

No comments: