|Some kids got very into the shells|
- Program Goals
- Offer an inexpensive way for kids to make gifts
- Encourage creativity and different art styles
- 35 in attendance
- Attendance: 39
- Connections/Feedback: A new family - and a brand new baby! I also had a bunch of teens at the end who were very happy to make lots of frames for the nursing home.
- Notes: It felt like not as many people - I always forget that these decorative programs people tend to leave much more quickly.
I had a lot of mini picture frames and small blocks that a patron donated - I still have enough for next year!
- Picture frames, small artist blocks (I think that's what they're called?) donated by a patron
- Glitter glue
- Acrylic paint, paintbrushes, aprons, paper plates