Saturday, May 10, 2014

Muffins with Mom

  • 5-10-14: I used the same set up as last year. I started the program at 10:30 instead of 10, but there wasn't anybody outside so I didn't lose anyone. About 10 people came through, which wasn't a lot, but I stuck it out until 12:30 to see if we got a big group coming in like last year. A few more people came in, so we ended up with about 25. I think most people were outside.
  • 5-11-13: I saw this program at Hi Miss Julie and thought it sounded like a nice, simple thing to end the spring programming session on. About 25 people came at 10ish when we opened and 5-10 more people drifted in.That's pretty acceptable attendance for a Saturday program, especially at this time of year. [update - more people showed up around 12:30, so we had about 40 in all]
I set up our storyroom with muffins and other snacks. I also had card supplies. People came, ate muffins and made cards. Super simple!

Supplies:
  • Muffins and grapes, napkins and dixie cups
  • Scrapbooking paper, construction paper, paper scraps, die cut flowers
  • Scissors, glue, markers, crayons
This is how I set the room up - I didn't take any other pictures. Small tables for the little kids, big tables for the big kids.



No comments: