- 3-5-14: Attendance at this program, while enthusiastic when I first started last year, has gradually been waning. I put this down to a combination of dwindling marketing and enthusiasm on my part (call me a wimp, but two programs a day are exhausting) and the weather. Only four girls, nobody was interested in mustaches, pictures, or much in facepaint. They demanded an art project, so I dug out some acrylic paint and snakes and then they played just dance for an hour. More publicity? Snow, which I can't do anything about? I don't know. Too tired...
- Face painting (because I had some left over)
- Wacky mustache pictures
- I had a bunch of fake mustaches and stickers and I gave them the library camera, crossed my fingers, and told them to take the wackiest pictures they could. I had mini candy bars for everyone as a "prize".
- Cupcakes left over from Dr. Seuss
- Wii Just Dance, of course