Storytime Theme: Resilience
- Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle, storytime craft from Ms. Pattie
- Perfect Square by Michael Hall, collage bags (handmade paper, glue, scissors)
- Felt Button Cuffs (felt button strips previously made by a volunteer, sewing materials added)
- Bookaneers, virtual book club
- Canvas bags from Discount School Supply, fabric paint, and other decorations
Storytime Theme: Family
Storytime theme: Thanksgiving
- Brick by brick by Heidi Woodward Sheffield, storytime craft from Ms. Pattie
- Rainbow bead kits (misc. pony beads, foam striped and shaped beads, rainbow beading string)
- Run, turkey, Run by Diane Mayre, turkey craft from Ms. Pattie
- Creamer bottles, turkey cut-out, feathers, tape (we had to make more!)
- Teen take home activity: T-shirt totes
- Recycled t-shirts, iron-on vinyl patches, sewing kit, embroidery thread, fabric paint, misc. accessories like beads, lace, etc.
- Art kids for Thank you letters
- Paint, glitter, stickers, markers. Envelopes and paper.
- Leftover storytime crafts from summer - bees, dinosaurs, construction, etc.
- Leftover storytime crafts from Pattie
For more information on projects, etc. contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org